For general job inquiries, please email Shauna Samson, Director of Human Resources, email@example.com.
We will take your core skills and experience and build some amazing results, together! The MARKETING ASSISTANT helps with the execution of marketing promotion plans for a select number of repeat conferences, under the supervision of the Marketing Director or VP of Marketing. We will train you and give you exposure to a ton of great marketing projects and help you develop your marketing career! Duties include:
- Coordinates all event calendar listings in publications and websites.
- Provides marketing support for CHI’s non-conference revenue sources, e.g. publications.
- Supports marketing efforts for the DVD product line.
- Executes several template email campaigns per week.
- Maintains inventory of marketing materials and promotional giveaways.
- Monitors the profitability and performance of existing products and services, analyzing market trends, ultimately helping to control department costs.
- Conducts market research and produces reports from the marketing database.
- Processes bills from mail-house and fax-broadcast companies.
- Organizes, packs and ships marketing material for display at events.
- Coordinates marketing fulfillment, including direct mail packages, catalogs and other literature.
- Provides data entry support; maintains the integrity of our marketing database.
- Records action items at weekly marketing meeting and distributes to the marketing team.
- One to two years of experience providing administrative support to a marketing group.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and database proficiency.
- Job history which includes tracking and completing multiple tasks in a deadline-sensitive and fast-paced environment.
- Degree in marketing or related field.
- Interest or background in conference marketing is a plus!
To apply, please email cover letter with salary requirements and résumé to:
Senior Director of Marketing